Why Should I Consign?
- Make more money than selling your items in a consignment store and less hassle than eBay!
Set your own prices!
Receive 70% of your sales (Drop & Go Consignors earn 50%). Have a chance to earn an additional 10% by volunteering at the sale.
Receive a check within 2 weeks for all items sold.
All consignors receive a pass to a special pre-sale event the evening before the sale opens to the public for a chance to snag the hottest deals!Thinking about participating in the sale but don’t have time to do the tagging and pricing? Would you love to receive a Pre-Sale Pass but preparing items just takes to long? We will do the work for you! Select the Drop & Go link for more information.
How Do I Consign?
- Register online select Register As A New Consignor or Register As A Returning Consignor to get started.
- Agree To Terms & Conditions pay $10 consignor fee and recieve your consignor number.
- Select and Prepare Items print and view the Accepted Items, Hanging and Tagging & Pricing Guidelines PDF, Use the Consumer Product Safety Commission searchable recall list at www.cpsc.gov. It is the consignors responsibility to check for recalls.
- Enter and Tag Items using our online barcode system. Access using “Consignor Login”
- Drop Off Items at sale location Thursday March 7th 2013 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Receive your Pre-Sale Pass when dropping off your items.
- Shop the Pre-Sale! Each consignor will receive one pass to shop the Consignor Presale Event Thursday March 7th from 7:00-9:00pm
- Pick-up any Unsold Items from the event location Saturday March 9th 2013 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm. Any items that are not picked up during this time are subject to being donated.
- Receive a Check within two weeks for all items sold.