Why Should I Consign?
- Make more money than selling your items in a consignment store and less hassle than eBay or online sales!
Set your own prices!
Receive at least 70% of your sales. Have a chance to earn an additional 10%- 15% by volunteering at the sale.
Receive a check at pickup for all items sold.
All consignors receive 2 passes to a special presale event the evening before the sale opens to the public for a chance to snag the hottest deals.
Consign. Earn Passes. Bring a Friend. Shop Together!
All consignors receive 2 Presale passes! Consignor Presale is Wednesday October 21st, 6:00-10:00 pm. Consignors that Volunteer will be the first in the door. (Check out our Volunteer page for details).
How Do I Consign?
- Register online select Register As A New Consignor or Register As A Returning Consignor to get started.
- Agree To Terms & Conditions pay $10 consignor fee and receive your consignor number.
- Select and Prepare Items print and view the Consignor Guidelines and use the Consumer Product Safety Commissions Searchable Recall List at www.cpsc.gov. It is the consignors responsibility to verify that your baby items have not been recalled.
- Enter and Tag Items using our online barcode system. Access using “Consignor Login”
All items need to be entered by Tuesday October 20th at midnight.
- Drop Off Items at sale location
- Tuesday October 20th from 11:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday October 21st from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Receive your Presale Passes when dropping off your items.
- Shop the Presale! Each consignor will receive two passes to shop the Consignor Presale Event Wednesday October 21st from 7:00-10:00pm
- Pick-up any Unsold Items from the event location Monday October 26th from 2:00pm to 4:30pm. Any items that are not picked up during this time are subject to being donated.
- If your items are marked as donate, you will not be required to come back Monday, We will mail your check.
- Receive a Check and sold items report at pickup.
Right Click button,and choose “open in a new window”