Benefits of Volunteering
- Earn at least an additional 10% of your sales for a 4 hour shift,.
- *New option* work additional 2 hour shift during Set up or Take down. Get total of 85% of sales! (more than any other sales offer) email for 2nd shift sign up.
- Also be very first in door @ 5:45pm, An extra bit of time before all other volunteers/consignors and EVEN your guest pass. (Send them to get you a coffee while they wait.😀)
- Join in on the fun and excitement of the event!
- Not consigning? Want to shop before the public? Contact us for a volunteer opportunity to earn at presale pass for the non-consignor Volunteer presale.
Duties as a Volunteer
- Set up Racks, Tables and Displays
- Help with Consignor Drop Off
- Organize and Set up Sale
- Greet Customers, hand out shopping bags and provide security during sale
- Assist Cashiers with Unhanging Items and Bagging
- Go Backs and Rack Organization during Sale
- Take Down of Event, Organize Unsold Items into Bins
- Pick up Signs around the area/ take down banner on building
- 5:45pm –Consignor + Volunteer 2 shifts/6hrs (your name will be on a list for entry)
- 6:00pm– Consignor + Volunteer 1 shift/4hrs (entry by pass)
- 7:00pm –Consignor only (entry by pass)
- 7:30pm– New Mom sale or Volunteer only/non-consignor (entry by name on list)