Benefits of Volunteering
- Earn at least an additional 10% of your sales for a 4 hour shift.
- New option- work additional 2 hour shift during Setup or Takedown. Get a total of 85% of sales! (more than any other local sales offer) email us at email@example.com for 2nd shift sign up.
- Also be very first in the door @ 5:00 pm, An extra bit of time before all other volunteers/consignors and EVEN your guest pass.
- Join in on the fun and excitement of the event!
- Not consigning? Want to shop before the public? Contact us for a volunteer opportunity to earn at presale pass for the non-consignor Volunteer presale @ 7:30 pm ( still before the public sale)
Duties as a Volunteer
- Set up Racks, Tables, and Displays
- Help with Consignor Drop Off
- Sort Clothing, Organize and Set up Sale
- Greet Customers, hand out shopping bags, and provide security during sale
- Assist Cashiers with Unhanging Items and Bagging
- Go Backs and Rack Organization during Sale
- Take Down of Event, Organize Unsold Items into Bins
- Take supplies inventory and pack up supplies
- Get Racks and Tables ready for pick up
- Pick up Signs around the area/ take down banners on the building
Presale Schedule October 26th, 5:00 – 10:00 PM
- 5:00 pm- Consignor + 2 Volunteer shifts (6hrs)
- 5:30 pm- Consignor + 1 Volunteer shift (4hrs)
- 6:30 pm- Consignor only (entry by pass)
- 7:30pm- Volunteer only/non-consignor
- 8:00pm- New Mom Presale ( must be registered online)